A little optimistic?

James B

Let me start buy saying that anyone that ends up owning a members Zed is luck as they are guaranteed to end up with a fine, cared for like a baby, example of an automobile......

Now to my point

...... However I've seen a lot of members cars for sale in recent months and can't help but think many are, well, massively unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, it kills me how much Zedz have devalued but reality is reality. Trust me I wish it wasn't so as I'll have to sell at some point.

So, am I the only one that thinks this?

Let me start buy saying that anyone that ends up owning a members Zed is luck as they are guaranteed to end up with a fine, cared for like a baby, example of an automobile......

Who ever buys my old Zed will be in for a nasty surprise, so I must disagree with your comment, Not that I didn't care for my zed, in fact, it was on a higher pedestal than my wife, but it had an inherent problem that no-one could rectify. :headhurt:

Now to my point

...... However I've seen a lot of members cars for sale in recent months and can't help but think many are, well, massively unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, it kills me how much Zedz have devalued but reality is reality. Trust me I wish it wasn't so as I'll have to sell at some point.

I don't think cars are overvalued. Some maybe looking for a little extra due to quality mods but if the right buyer is there and willing to pay a little more for quality then good on them.

Zeds only become cheap when owners let them go cheap...if everyone demanded a slighty higher price people wouldnt 'need' to give their cars away.

Got to agree.

We are currently in possible one of the steepest downturns in recent history.

This is not going to change soon and will get a lot worse in the near term.

Prices are going to fall to close to zero for most second hand vehicles.

Not what people want to hear, but that is the reality.

On that happy note I'll crawl back to my cave :shrug:

Can you make biofuel from bankers? :teeth:

Now to my point

I don't think cars are overvalued. Some maybe looking for a little extra due to quality mods but if the right buyer is there and willing to pay a little more for quality then good on them.

Zeds only become cheap when owners let them go cheap...if everyone demanded a slighty higher price people wouldnt 'need' to give their cars away.

Have to agree with Cragus.

Now to my point

Have to agree with Cragus.

I agree with Craigy boy also...

But fook it, mines will never be up for sale so I have no need to worry about what i'm losing. I own it and always will......