GT Edition for sale - why so expensive...?

sipar69

wow - epic fail :scare:

+1

Does this one have all of the optional extras they you can possibly get on? I thought you could spec one up to £42K :shrug:

£42K ouch! :scare: Can't see anything special in the feature list, but they probably just used the generic spec for a 370 GT Pack. No mention of reversing camera, for example.

Even if it does have all the options, it seems very pricey considering the mileage (demo car maybe?) and the current market. Nice car, but it looks a bit like a Black Edition with the cool red bits removed.

Be great if approved dealers actually new what they were selling (I've also seen a standard Black GT Pack listed as a "Black Edition" recently).

Its an auto so £36450, but even so, it must have a boat load of non mentioned options on it!!

But even so isn't it still really expensive considering the mileage? Just curious, what would you put it on for if you were selling it? :thumbs:

Its an auto so £36450, but even so, it must have a boat load of non mentioned options on it!!

But even so isn't it still really expensive considering the mileage? Just curious, what would you put it on for if you were selling it? :thumbs:

Bit of a tricky one, as now the MY2010 cars are going, and this is obviously a 2011MY car, then there is no need to distress sell this car.

However, I think in this current climate anything over list is very optimistic.

Looking at the car, it’s a GT Edition with an auto box, I can’t see any other options on the car, so the list price on it is £36450.

It has done some miles so conceivably it’s a demo, so some write-down should be attached to the car.

Personally if was my car to move on I think it should be around £32-£33k :shrug:

As a foot note.

When I was at Mercedes Benz & Audi, occasionally we could demand more for a used car than a new one because of massive availability issues (i.e. when the Audi R8 came out) this is not true of the GT Edition, but someone could be just chancing their arm :snack:

Bit of a tricky one, as now the MY2010 cars are going, and this is obviously a 2011MY car, then there is no need to distress sell this car.

However, I think in this current climate anything over list is very optimistic.

Looking at the car, it’s a GT Edition with an auto box, I can’t see any other options on the car, so the list price on it is £36450.

It has done some miles so conceivably it’s a demo, so some write-down should be attached to the car.

Personally if was my car to move on I think it should be around £32-£33k :shrug:

Sounds a lot more reasonable! Still, I guess if they can't even list it as the right model it's no big surprise that they've over-priced it!