Sunset 350z for sale, 28,000 mls, body kit, volks & invi

afreemason

I'm affraid the time has come when I'm going to have to get something much more sensible and as selling the Supra isn't really an option, I'm sorry to say the zed is going to have to go. I think the big bad world of twin cab pick ups is calling me and I've resisted far too long.

So ..... if anyone is interested in coming and having a look, I'm based the Midlands (Worcester area).

Registered in July 05

27,500 miles (just had it's third service)

Veilside V1 wing

Nismo side skirts

Volks sf winning 19" wheels (10.5 & 9.5J)

Plus original 18" wheels

Invidia N1 exhaust (not fitted)

Carbon fibre lip cover

Carbon fibre rad panel

Spills grounding kit

StuartB tonnau cover

Zed badges

Clear white fog light

Nokia phone kit

Foot well & boot mats

Cargo net

If you're interested, drop me a "pm"or give me a buzz on 07966 428 067

Here are some old pickies, I'll get some current ones up shortly:

2005_0805Image0002.jpg

2005_0805Image0003.jpg

524a0d7e.jpg

HI guys ...... thanks for the kind words.

To answer a few questions ......

Rob_Quads ..... Price on application .... either by phone or pm. I'm not keen on posting prices as it may queer both my pitch or that of others who come after me if I pitch it too low. :D

P15ULT - No it's not a Nissan wing ..... it's the Veilside V1, I had it fitted just after I bought the car from from new.

Stuey ..... only if someone buys it and either doesn't want them or they get excluded from the dealduring the negotiation process.

Val ...... yeah well mate ..... Despite a very happy Christmas day as you know, It's been a pretty sh1ty new year for us horse wise and we've had to make a few changes to the way we are viewing things ..... unfortunately the zeds something I'm going to have to live without for a while ....... until I can aford another one :teeth:

• 2 months later...