When should you get a remap done?

WINKJ

All,

sorry for the novice question, however I often see people getting their Z remapped after exhaust changes. I just wanted to understand when you feel its best to get a remap, after what modifications?

Thanks

James

Cheers Mike - I am wondering if I get a new exhaust system I will then have to look at getting a remap dne. I run a 313 so won't be getting a plenum spacer. However If i ever fit Twin CAI's I think it woul be best to get it then1

you dont have to have a remap done, just enjoy the sound if you are just changing the exhaust :teeth:

If you conatct Abbey or RS Tuning I think they do a second visit at a reduced price as the most of the work has already been done but best clarify with them first.

you dont have to have a remap done, just enjoy the sound if you are just changing the exhaust :teeth:

If you conatct Abbey or RS Tuning I think they do a second visit at a reduced price as the most of the work has already been done but best clarify with them first.

Plus 1,

The initial remap includes the licence fee that comes with it, at RS I believe it was around £140 out of the total cost of £414.

After the initial fee you only pay per hour for any further remaps, around £100 per hour, most jobs can be done for this price.