Autosport International

sl114

Wicked dude, im getting there for 830 to meet my mates and get my tickets from them, then heading on in.

I hate the fact that i have a clear credit card with a high limit, i just need to refrain from the shops and shiny things

That's a very dangerous place to be but can also be a hell of a lot of fun!!!

I'll bring some price lists up for some Toyo R888 road legal slicks shall I!!! :yahoo:

Dude dont say that, as i would have some off you for the summer :yahoo:

Was an excellent show this year and i was very good and spent only £35! :yahoo:

Plus met Phil Morrison!!!!! :yahoo:

However it was a seat belt clamp and realised that it doesnt fit on the 350z so word of warning, do not buy one as i have to send mine back. :(

Guest prescience

I thinks it was a sealt belt clamp called Phil Morrison** who charged £35 to meet with :surrender:

** brother of the famous Ronnie Morrison

However it was a seat belt clamp and realised that it doesnt fit on the 350z so word of warning, do not buy one as i have to send mine back. :(

Whoops, was way too late to be typing, should have been in this order...

However i spent the money on a seat belt clamp and realised that it doesnt fit on the 350z so word of warning, do not buy one as i have to send mine back :(

And who is he?

And who is he?

The guy who drives the Driftworks S14 drifting car

morrison.jpg

And Phil - thats the one

And who is he?

The guy who drives the Driftworks S14 drifting car

morrison.jpg

And Phil - thats the one

I saw that car on the back of a trailer on the M6 this week :thumbs:

yeah i noticed this european drift championship logo around, what's with the D1 then? Not following it that much tbh, only when i get the chance
Oooooh dont get me started on this. lol

Basically as you know there is the D1GP (world wide but mainly US and Japan compete) the UK had D1GB in which the winners could be asked to compete in D1GP. That never really happened.

Phil and Darren went to the US for the D1GP champs last year and did pretty well and Darren was asked to stay out there and compete in the Drift All Stars this year, which i think he said he would.

Phil (who was mainly drifting in the D1GB) has moved over to compete only in the EDC which is now the main (old D1GB) event in the UK.

I think thats pretty much what is going on but its a very touchy subject and there are other leagues, however very confusing.

Im not 100% up on all this yet as i can make out what is going on, however all i know is that I will be going to the EDC rounds this year, which has taken over from D1GB.

Either way, its cars going sideways around a track, fast and lots of smoke, so it all gets my vote. :thumbs:

The 2 girls with the Veilside Zed were very lovely :teeth:

Got a poster of them & the zed signed by them :teeth:

Got a few D1 DVDs that ill be watching a bit later.

Was a good day out, got home about 7.45 last night, ill uploads some photos later once ive sorted them all out