Genuine Nismo front bumper

Cheesypuff

Someone on here was after this...you've blown his cover! :lol:

That's always a dilemma I have when I find something on ebay as I'm gutted when I want something on there and it gets posted here. On the other hand I wouldnt want a member to miss out on a potential bargain so what do you do???

yeah im the same hate it when you find a hidden gem that becomes a known gem haha but all good in the love and war of ebay....coldel is your man for bargains ive seen many i didnt even notice from him but have actually saved crap loads of money from people posting up bits in the wrong section...if your bored at work search for all items rather than categorising you will be suprised what pops up in the wrong sections i.e my passenger door ive been looking for for over a year now at £100 for full door i almost passed out!!

Oh god yeah, those are damn fine wheels as well a right bargain!

Yeah I didn't post a link up to the Stillen Air Intake I got for £60 :lol:

I saw that you snake i wondered why that didnt end up on here :lol: was a frigging bargain though i even said that as i watched it end thought it would go for way more!