Phone cradle...

philpo

Hi,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post so please be gentle. I purchased my first 350Z two weeks ago and i'm very happy. The only issue i have is that mine came without a phone cradle or bluetooth adapter. I have the second box under the glove box with wires still running to the false floor in the armrest. I've looked through some of the previous posts on phone cradles and seen that this seems to be common place with some owners selling them on ebay.

What i'm getting at is that i'm looking for a cradle and bluetooth. I've looked on ebay and found bluetooth adapters but they seem expensive and I still can't find a cradle. Does anyone have either/both for sale?

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

Thanks. :D

is your car a uk gt model? Does it have the the bose headunit? I'd drop the likes of zmanalex a message about it. He knows almost everything there is to know but I dont know if this is a random rare request :lol: As for the bluetooth dongle thing, he may have some laying around if not then ebay will get you one and from time to time they come up on here.

Happy zedding, hope you get it solved soon :thumbs:

PS stick an intro thread in the introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself, we're usually a very friendly bunch :)

You're best solution will be to acquire a bluetooth dongle and then a holes free bracket and active cradle so that the phone will charge while in the cradle, then you can have the best of both worlds, bluetooth pairing, phone charging with the phone secure as well. If you PM me with your phone details I can point you in the right direction. :)

is your car a uk gt model? Does it have the the bose headunit?

UK non-GTs with the unbranded headunit also got the hands-free kit. It's roadsters that didn't get it, due to the extra noise I guess :shrug:

A 3rd party solution will probably be cheaper and easier than retro-fitting the standard kit. The Bluetooth adapter goes for £70+ these days :scare:

I have 5 UK spec phone cradles in stock but sadly not Bluetooth modules :surrender:

have you had any issues with faulty cradles in the past (not your stock but generally)

the only way i can get mine to connect is by pushing the adaptor into the connector, that way the amber light flashes and i get the tone through my speakers but as soon as i release the pressure it cuts off again. tested my adaptor in my uncles motor and it worked straight away. thinking its my cradle. what do you sell the cradles for?