FIVE years and counting.....

nixy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mind was on fluffy kittens that night at Moreton but another forum member woke me up in the gutter at 2.30am, blame him i am scarred forever! :lol:

Yes well I have Greekman's phone number as it happens (dentist advice) so I might just send him around to your back garden with his tent, his girlfriend, and a megaphone! :lol:

• 2 months later...
Yesterday was FIVE years since I joined the forum when starting to search for a zed. In those days I had to put up with Zedrush, Louis, Stuey, Digsy, Jacko and Val (all more or less gone now). I had my photobucket account hacked and pictures posted, learned the word milf.........was terrified of Beavis, couldn't stand the gobshite that was Sarnie and if I wanted sensible advice I went to Tim (Lomoto). How times have changed! Val turned into Doctor Evil, Beavis is now scared of me and Sarnie is my mortgage broker! :lol: Anyway, cheers to Chesterfield and the rest of the crew for making it worth hanging around and cheers to all the real genuine friends i've made who've given me lots of advice along the way. I've had help with everything from car stuff to my wisdom tooth extraction! :lol:

Cheers guys :drunk: - now where's my oscar and box of tissues.............

Not quite got rid of me yet, young lady! :lol:

Congrats on making the 5 year mark. :thumbs: