Signing Off.................

Sarnie

Liam, stop behaving like a 3yo, and you can call your friends idiots, not me.

I also mentioned your other accomplices, but funnily enough it all started again since you have been back from holiday.

Come on you lot, grow up and stop wasting the Mod team's time in having to read al this drivel.

We are not saying don't chat, we are saying USE THE CHAT FUNCTION or keep it on ONE THREAD only.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also mentioned your other accomplices, but funnily enough it all started again since you have been back from holiday.

Come on you lot, grow up and stop wasting the Mod team's time in having to read al this drivel.

We are not saying don't chat, we are saying USE THE CHAT FUNCTION or keep it on ONE THREAD only.

I never called anyone idiot!!! :dry:

How can I/ we be wasting the mods time when it's in off-topic???

Oh and sorry Val, I'll go back on my so called holiday seeing as this place is full of dicks like the OC :thumbdown:

I never called anyone idiot!!! :dry:

How can I/ we be wasting the mods time when it's in off-topic???

Oh and sorry Val, I'll go back on my so called holiday seeing as this place is full of dicks like the OC :thumbdown:

I think he was talking to the other Liam, mate. :blush:

Bull @*!#. I've been sifting throught 146 threads from the week I was away and its full of off topic stuff throughout each and every thread. Don't use me as the scapegoat :dry:

Because others do it, that makes it acceptable to contribute to it then?

What a wonderful world it would be if we all adopted the attitude that because others do it we may as well all join in. Then when someone tells us its wrong, stick our hands up in the air and claim "they do it too", like that makes it all better.

Spam and banter has its place, but it seems that lately almost every single thread gets dragged off topic and the same crowd of people just dont know when to stop. The odd joke or jibe whilst contributing to a topic does no harm, its when those jokes and jibes drag on for pages on end, and the initial point of the topic gets lost altogether.

Ive now had to resort to trying to solve a members problems with pics via pm, as his thread was dragged off topic for a couple of pages with no attempt to help the chap.

Because others do it, that makes it acceptable to contribute to it then?

What a wonderful world it would be if we all adopted the attitude that because others do it we may as well all join in. Then when someone tells us its wrong, stick our hands up in the air and claim "they do it too", like that makes it all better.

Spam and banter has its place, but it seems that lately almost every single thread gets dragged off topic and the same crowd of people just dont know when to stop. The odd joke or jibe whilst contributing to a topic does no harm, its when those jokes and jibes drag on for pages on end, and the initial point of the topic gets lost altogether.

Ive now had to resort to trying to solve a members problems with pics via pm, as his thread was dragged off topic for a couple of pages with no attempt to help the chap.

I never said it was acceptable.

All I said was don't just castigate me alone. I was the only was that was threatened with having his account cancelled! :thumbdown:

If the chap your refering to is Stuey then I think you'll find I helped him out via pm....

His pictures are now on here but perhaps you missed them whilst reading through all the bullshit :dry: