i like shiny bits!!!

leodspider

Is that the version 1 one? Bits for it look a bit different from mine, the gasket should be some type attached to the bottom is on mine, not sure ifthey skipped that onthe v1. at least you got some install tools ;) You'll hear a nice wooooshy sound after you install that and the engine will be a bit cooler then before. You going for a tune or just installing for looks and sound?

Andlid - Yeah version one i believe i sent Protegimus a pm but i think hes still busy. on the site they do sell the gasket seperately but for $50 delivery when the thing costs $20 then im waiting to see if i really need one. the engine cover is this one i believe http://www.kinetixracing.com/kinetix_35 ... cover.aspx, which im ordering next week when i get paid. planning to tune the engine my mind is pretty made up on going FI just cant decide supercharge or turbo route. but before that im getting some art pipe and a certain motordyne exhaust, which i reckon will make me one of the very few or even first to have that exhaust in the uk. :evil: .

MLC35 - no problem mate taking it my mates in a hour so he can have a look at it, and see if i should get the gasket. and if its fitted ill post it up.

Jay - Lol no chance unless you wanna give me say 550 ;)

glrnet - i take it you was gonna buy it too :p

No, I just love shiny things too, I'm so shallow :lol:

Andlid - Yeah version one i believe i sent Protegimus a pm but i think hes still busy. on the site they do sell the gasket seperately but for $50 delivery when the thing costs $20 then im waiting to see if i really need one. the engine cover is this one i believe http://www.kinetixracing.com/kinetix_35 ... cover.aspx, which im ordering next week when i get paid. planning to tune the engine my mind is pretty made up on going FI just cant decide supercharge or turbo route. but before that im getting some art pipe and a certain motordyne exhaust, which i reckon will make me one of the very few or even first to have that exhaust in the uk. :evil: .

MLC35 - no problem mate taking it my mates in a hour so he can have a look at it, and see if i should get the gasket. and if its fitted ill post it up.

Jay - Lol no chance unless you wanna give me say 550 ;)

glrnet - i take it you was gonna buy it too :p

You'll need a gasket unless you plan on using it on a tube, be aware that those things crack (v1) with higher boost pressure so might not be suited for FI. Think they warrant it at 15psi but not sure they'll take that. I got the v2 and it's warrantied to 30 which I'll never see... B) enjoy it! It's easy to fit too and you get more room in the engine bay upgrading other bits down the line too.

whay do you mean on the tube ( sorry still kind of new to tuning ) FI isnt going to be done till another two years, or until i know im going to graduate from uni with no problem. so you think its best not to put it on without the gasket atm

80006_l_edited-1.jpg

^ not stating it'll work. The plenum spacers sold use that normally including the use of the OEM one, It's easy to take it off though if the tube one doesn't work. Personally I'd go for the real gasket.

hmmm my just phoned my mate he said hes gonna use the squeeze out stuff till my gasket arrives looks like ill be ordering one, along with the cover. cheers again mate. what other mods you reckong i should get to see more benefits on a remap. currently plan is art pipes ( motordyne ) and the MD TCX V2 exhaust

hmmm my just phoned my mate he said hes gonna use the squeeze out stuff till my gasket arrives looks like ill be ordering one, along with the cover. cheers again mate. what other mods you reckong i should get to see more benefits on a remap. currently plan is art pipes ( motordyne ) and the MD TCX V2 exhaust

what year is your car?

04 gt model uk spec

apexi drop in filter, bicky's velocity stack mod, that md exhaust is seeeeeeeexy! Thought they'd stopped producing that, think it'll be a bit loud ;)

Uprev tune on the cards to get the best out of the engine afterwards. You might want to figure out how to get the car through MOT without the cats... :lol:

Spoke to mark from Abby he said he can get it, just hope he can gonna order it later next month 1.5 k is alot of money lol. Not worried about Mot my mate will sort that out. But the noise with the art pipes might actually cause deafness on motorway journeys. Seeing as the exhaust itself is ott

Spoke to mark from Abby he said he can get it, just hope he can gonna order it later next month 1.5 k is alot of money lol. Not worried about Mot my mate will sort that out. But the noise with the art pipes might actually cause deafness on motorway journeys. Seeing as the exhaust itself is ott

check with mrsteve he has that on his track z lizardmotorsport.

http://www.teamlizardmotorsport.co.uk/

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamlizardmotorsport

:thumbs: