New car :D Pics added

scobie140

Finally got myself a zed! not got any pics yet but will get it clean and the few chips and scuff sorted and will be servicing it tomorrow hopefully if the weather holds up. Still getting used to it but so far its a beast to drive :D So waiting on chips away giving me a quote, If anyone knows of any companies local to falkirk that are any good?

From this

DSCF0213.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

to this :)

DSCF0212.jpg

DSCF0211.jpg

All serviced now just need a new air filter, paint sorted and a good polish and wax

Congrats on your new arrival!! :yahoo:

Careful with Chips-away - remember they're a franchise - various standards of work - some good some bad. Depending on what colour you've gone for and how bad the scuffs and chips are may be best going to a body shop :thumbs:

As Jay says get your name down on the Scottish Members thread - and we have a joint meet coming up on October 16th with the NE Crew :drive1

I'm not a member of the AA so nothing for me, I've lost the bit of paper with his quote but it was about £480, autoscratch.co.uk quoted me £90 over the phone for the scuff and said they would do the chips for free seems too cheap to be of a good quality work. anyone used them? or does anyone know any good body shops in the area as google doesn't throw up too much. Could do with a good polish from someone who can actually do it unlike me so any local valets i would be intrested in knowing about. Cheers

Glad you're enjoying the car- i've only had mine a while and absolutely loving it!

I'd agree with the others about the variety of quality on offer from chips away as well as the others. I certainly wouldn't go on price alone to indicate how good they'll be.

Best thing is to find someone who's had similar work done near you and check it out- if there's was good then you know a bit more about what you're getting then :)

mmm thats a move im hoping to make soon! A vtec'd civic is good, but not particularly torquey. a bit of lowe down grunt would be better.

Considered an s2000, but that suffers from relatively low torque as well - would have to be driven hard to extract power. a 350z is more of a sports tourer. Does it have any goodies? Can make out the tan leather, very nice!