NOT work Safe at all, but interesting review of 350z

steve_b

actually, I want ming to come over and clean my engine bay. He must need the excercise after all the cheesy poofs over xmas...

If you have had 'cheesy poofs' over christmas you need to pick your friends better. :teeth:

Straight confession. I have cleaned my car twice in the last 8 days!!

Failed to polish it though as it rained straight after on both occasions!! Ars*

Ming the bored

actually, I want ming to come over and clean my engine bay. He must need the excercise after all the cheesy poofs over xmas...

If you have had 'cheesy poofs' over christmas you need to pick your friends better. :teeth:

Ming the bored

Looking back was not the joke that it was supposed to be.

I cleaned my car yesterday and noticed 4 chips in my doors curtesy of moving to the new ofice car park with smaller spaces.... grrrr

People are so inconsiderate.

Ming the bored

I cleaned my car yesterday and noticed 4 chips in my doors curtesy of moving to the new ofice car park with smaller spaces.... grrrr

I agree people in general don't give a sh*t about other people's cars, especially in car parks, but the main problem is that those who design car parks and lockups nowadays clearly have no idea how wide the avreage car is! There are some multi-storey car parks that I just would not use with the Z. :thumbdown:

Feel for you though - hope you get the chips fixed without too much expense. Chipsaway?

Ming the bored

I agree people in general don't give a sh*t about other people's cars, especially in car parks, but the main problem is that those who design car parks and lockups nowadays clearly have no idea how wide the avreage car is! There are some multi-storey car parks that I just would not use with the Z. :thumbdown:

Feel for you though - hope you get the chips fixed without too much expense. Chipsaway?

I am going to use ooops.net as they are refurbing my alloys, unless anyone has a bad report about them?