HOON BIG THANKS

glrnet

I just wanted to say thanks to the following folk, in no particular order, for organising, helping and giving up loads of time to make this an absolutely outstanding break/hoilday Joy and I both agree it was a cracking 8 days :thumbs::yahoo::drive1

Stewie, for sorting the thing out.

Vik, for arrranging the Knockhill meet and the restaurant afterwards, thanks Mum ;)

Ebized for routes and naviagtion and loads of behind the scenes stuff for our extended stay after the Hoon :thumbs:

and Alex for all the Pax laps, loved it to bits mate (anyone who can stop Joy talking has done well :lol: )

Jayne for her cakes :snack:

Everyone else who went, you were all great company :thumbs::thumbs:

THANK YOU :cloud9:

Couldnt have said it better, thanks one and all, big highlight for the year, excellent food, scenery, roads but most of all it wouldnt have been the same without the great company. Had a fab time.

Also thanks graham for organising that amazing b&b, what a brilliant place. I will be going there again.

What made it it so special is that everyone who attended help contribute in all sorts of ways to make it a truly memorable event and for me hearing comments from others at places we attended saying how much they could see us enjoying ourselves was special too. Just wish we had a few more members along to enjoy it - but next time huh?