Genuine Nismo Mats - Group buy

Adrian@TORQEN

Hi Guys,

Having spoke to the guys from RHD Japan I'm organising a group buy for the Genuine Nismo 350z mats as follows:

- we need 5 people for this to happen, should we have more people willing I will re-negociate the prices

- time frame - they will have 5 in stock in approx. 14 days - therefore you need to makeup your mind before Sunday 18th of September

- Nissan UK sells them at £408.07 (inc VAT) and ZMANALEX sells them for £318.00 (inc VAT)

- cost from RHD for this group buy is £120.00 delivered in the UK, but don't forget we would need to add VAT and import duty - according to the online calculators TAX & VAT would be approx. £57.60 which would make total costs approx. £176.00

- the items would be sent to my business address in Wembley, London, we would need to arrange collection or delivery (we can discuss that once we have them in the UK)

- for this to happen we need to pay by bank transfer, therefore I would need you to pay the money into my bank account before Sunday 18th of September

- should the final price be smaller than the £176.00 paid initially I will refund your money into your bank account.

We need 1 more only!

1. octet

2. Brummiestormer

3. DannyBoy

4. lilsheepshagga_turbo

Thank you,

Adrian

:drive1

post-7720-135011912159_thumb.jpg post-7720-135011912179_thumb.jpgpost-7720-135011912194_thumb.jpg

Update:

Spoken to lilsheepshagga_turbo last week and made a promise to pay last Friday, money still not in the account, PMed him tonight.

Still waiting for his payment, otherwise we need 1 more person to complete the GroupBuy.

Anyone else wants anything from RHD Japan?

Will B Pillars Carbon come at £114 as quoted?

+ 20% VAT + Duty Import tax + Shipping

I've asked if we can get a discount on them, will keep you updated.

Adrian

Update:

Spoken to lilsheepshagga_turbo last week and made a promise to pay last Friday, money still not in the account, PMed him tonight.

Still waiting for his payment, otherwise we need 1 more person to complete the GroupBuy.

Anyone else wants anything from RHD Japan?

Will B Pillars Carbon come at £114 as quoted?