will 370z bits fit on a 350z ?

davey350

why would you want too?

Cos they're bigger and better :p

Dont think they would be a straight swap. Best place to look is the US forums, they will have tried this by now. Not sure they will clear all 18" wheels though as they are monsters!

Not really worth the effort IMO, better off spending the money on 2 piece discs and good pads :thumbs:

When I had a 370z for 48hours the other month I noticed the brakes arent Brembo are they?

On the road I didnt notice any difference with braking between my 350 and the 370. Both were using stock pads etc, so im not sure it would be worth the hassle / cost of swapping them.

When I had a 370z for 48hours the other month I noticed the brakes arent Brembo are they?

They are made by Akebono, same people who make the McLaren F1 brakes B)

http://www.mclaren.com/page/akebono-1

I find my 370z has a bit more stopping power than my 350z had. The brakes seem stronger but not as progressive.

I find my 370z has a bit more stopping power than my 350z had. The brakes seem stronger but not as progressive.

That 370 Roadster I had a few weeks ago I found to be the opposite of progressive. Brakes where either on or off.

Caught me out a few times at first.

• 2 weeks later...