15p a liter off fuel at TESCO!!!!

slimjim

You know you can get 5p Off fuel at TESCO with the relevent voucher... (I think you get it if you spent £50 in store)

Just been in there and spotted that you can use up to THREE at a time... so you can get 15p a LITRE off Momentum 99ron!!!

We spent about £60 a week in the store. So I managed to get 10p off today as I saved my voucher from last week.

:yahoo:

Just thought people might way to know. "Every little helps" and all that! :thumbs:

Good to see that offers back! Stuck £75 in a few days ago but should be going shopping again next week. I might put the shopping through as 2 separate payments as we normally spend over £120, get a cheeky extra voucher :lol:

Why the hell not!

We had a few "£10 off when you spend over £40" vouchers the other day. So we stuck the shopping thought in two £45 lumps :thumbs:

Handy to know, I didnt know you could use more than 1 voucher at a time.

I tend to always fill up at Tescos and havent noticed any decrease in the prices yet. I put in around 85quid every 3 days.

bloody hell!!!!

i think you have a leak in your tank!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Nar. Use my zed as my commuting car. 100 miles a day.