Humf!

Kennydies

That's pretty inconvenient. They rip us off for £120 a year to park but I'd rather pay that than have to use public transport :yuck:
:scare: I pay £120 a month to get to work. Which is nothing really, however there is no parking at all at my office, well the big boss can park there and he gets a new jag every 6 months, FREE!! :rant:

That's pretty inconvenient. They rip us off for £120 a year to park but I'd rather pay that than have to use public transport :yuck:
:scare: I pay £120 a month to get to work. Which is nothing really, however there is no parking at all at my office, well the big boss can park there and he gets a new jag every 6 months, FREE!! :rant:
That's a lot less than my monthly fuel bill!

I used to really like the exclusivity of my 350z until i came into the work car park this morning....

There is:

a 06 Blade.

a 04 blade

a 04 blade roadster

a 54 gun metal

and a 04 black

:angry:

you want a monaro then, only about 1000 on the road if that - aaah the waft of exclusivity

I used to really like the exclusivity of my 350z until i came into the work car park this morning....

There is:

a 06 Blade.

a 04 blade

a 04 blade roadster

a 54 gun metal

and a 04 black

:angry:

you want a monaro then, only about 1000 on the road if that - aaah the waft of exclusivity

They can't give them away thats why ;)

Hud, we have to pay £300 a yer to park at work. It used to be free.:angry:

I have never heard of that! Pay to park in the office car park?

I know. It sucks. It started to encourage you not to use your car and pay for the work shuttle buses. But then the shuttle buses started charging...mmmm. oh to win the lottery...