Cool...............or Uncool!!??

Railgun

Cool or Uncool?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Cool or Uncool?

• Cool
    • Uncool

I do like the CinCity lights, but I wouldnt dare crack open my lights to do it :headhurt:

Yeah, was thinking the same mate. I've seen too many condensation filled headlights from people messing with em. It looks great, and I can see why folk do it, but would be paranoid about them going tits up!

TBH the first time I saw a 370Z, I thought that what was supposed to happen as standard! I thought I couldn't make them work :lol::lol:

Without sounding too geeky. I saw the car on a few computer games on my nephews xbox (cough, mine), and it did have them. If you look at the lights from a few yards back, it looks like its actually supposed to have them. Maybe they were going too, but came over all purist and decided not too! :headhurt:

I do like the CinCity lights, but I wouldnt dare crack open my lights to do it :headhurt:

Exactly the reason I haven't done this on mine. I'm considering it and if I pluck up the courage I might do it, would look nice with the subtle mods on the way ;) I can't quite imagine popping the lights in the oven to crack them open and drill them :wacko: