Big thanks to Keyser...ref plenum spacer

buster

With thanks to Keyser(Chris) :thumbs: we fitted the Horsham Developments Plenum Spacer Kit today.

Not only did Keyser suppy the kit he even found it in his heart to allow use to fit it in his as of yet un- finished garage build. :teeth: .(I LL BE THERE TO HELP BOARD IT OUT M8)...my car being the first to use it for what its planned for :lol:

anyway to the job....we found it straight forward to do and the fitting instructions are easy to read and understand.

whilst we had the chamber off Keyser thought it was a golden opportunity to give it a little bit of a clean.needless to say he ran off to his shed to return with an array of power tools :lol: .2 hours later it was nicely clean up. B)

once all was ready :lol: we put it all back together. :bounce: ..slight hic up as one of the strut bar bolts cross threaded so yet again Keyser was of to the shed and returned with the necessary tap and dye set.

bingo ......jobs a goodun.....please enjoy some pics from this afternoons modding session :dry: .i promise you the job only took the time it did to complete due to numerous coffee and fag breaks lol.

car in the garage...

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

myself making a start.

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

time for a break

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

cheers again m8 :clap::thumbs:

It was fun - I always wondered how far you could go with an angle grinder on a plenum ... found out when Buster supplied one :lol:

The look on his face when I picked it up and started on it was classic though! :p:teeth:

Mind you it did feel lighter when we finished. :blush:

The Zed fired up first flick after the mod .... must have got it mostly right :lol:

Zugara - the gloves come like that (probably why I get em cheap) I've told you lot before I only wear gloves so I don't chip my nails :lol:

Feel any gains from the plenum spacer buster?

took it for a little drive last night and to be honest it feels i ve gained a little. :teeth:

the car seems to be more reponsive and picks up quicker. :thumbs: