53 Silver UK with GT pack & Rays SOLD

dan4

350z UK car with GT pack, aftermarket nav/dvd unit fitted with bluetooth and iphone kit

Rays wheels, a few with a little curbing

85k miles

Just serviced, with spark plug change and new front pads

Recent standard exhaust and centre section replaced

Recent tyres all round

Tax until end of september 2010

MOT until january 2012

Silight scuffing on bottom of front bumper

HPi checked, all clear

I took this in part ex and i am buying a house so selling it on is the sensible option even though i do love these and i missed my last one so much

Be quick as this is a bargain at £5995, advertised nowhere else at present

Located in Broadstairs, Kent

DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1371.jpg

DSCN1372.jpg

DSCN1373.jpg

DSCN1374.jpg

UK car for under £6k?? Dude thats too cheap - you're killing the market for everyone else :byebye:

UK car for under £6k?? Dude thats too cheap - you're killing the market for everyone else :byebye:

Honestly, Too cheap? Killing the market..

no disrespect guys :blush: but the markets dead, hence having to sell amazing engineering feats for prices like this.. you honestly think if people were willing to pay more, people would be selling for so little?

GLWTS

afterall as everyone says, its a buyers market... :thumbs:

i think to be honest you could put people off being that cheap , i honestly think you could get more

its not mint but its a good car with no mechanical faults at all, lovely to drive and it seems fairly priced in current market?

• 2 weeks later...
Seems a fair price to me, exact same colour and spec as mine (although mine has 45k less on the clock) for 500 less than I paid.

Exactly that, i swear people on here live in fairy land! IF you took this to a garage it books at 4500 trade in and 6000 in open market

Exactly that, i swear people on here live in fairy land! IF you took this to a garage it books at 4500 trade in and 6000 in open market

While to the most part I agree on the price thing I'm not sure where you got your figures from unless prices have bummed that much. Only 2 months ago a 2004 UK GT was trade money at £7000 according to the caps trade book. I know this is a 53 reg but I cant imagine them being that much different.

Just for reference.

I've just rung a trader I use at work and he tells me that although he wouldn't give any more than £4500 for it the moment the current Trade Book price of a 53 plate UK GT with book mileage (72K) is £5300. Its also worth noting that this is trade money IE not part exchanging the vehicle. You would expect a bit more if you part exchange.

Just for reference.

I've just rung a trader I use at work and he tells me that although he wouldn't give any more than £4500 for it the moment the current Trade Book price of a 53 plate UK GT with book mileage (72K) is £5300. Its also worth noting that this is trade money IE not part exchanging the vehicle. You would expect a bit more if you part exchange.

So factor in another 14k miles and a little paint on the front bumper and its a correct valuation. You'd expect less as a part exchange as its only a guide and seeing as they arent so desirable at present traders offer less, if you trade it at a dealer then they will deal with you on a traders best offer :thumbs:

Anyhow its now sold!

Ill take your word for that. I sell motorcycles and we couldn't do any deals trying to offer trade or less. I for one would never do a part exchange at trade money, you would be better off trading it out and bartering a better deal on what you are buying...

But as you say its sold now so no worries.