370z Cargo Net 'Alternatives'??

Railgun

Anyone know where I can get a cheap cargo net for the 370, official one (and only one I can find) on the nissan website is 83 quid!!(dont want to sound cheap, but thats alot for what it is) Failing that, what does everyone else use to stop their crap rolling around. I'm using a bodywarmer at the moment.

http://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/acce ... search.y=3

Post above is where the official one is found!

Anyone know where I can get a cheap cargo net for the 370, official one (and only one I can find) on the nissan website is 83 quid!!(dont want to sound cheap, but thats alot for what it is) Failing that, what does everyone else use to stop their crap rolling around. I'm using a bodywarmer at the moment.

http://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/acce ... search.y=3

Post above is where the official one is found!

Cheaper alternative is to use the 350z cargo net, not tried it myself as I don't have a 370z but a few people stateside use the 350z ones... I should be getting a batch soon just generating a big enough order to make it worth while. I would imagine no longer than a month

:thumbs:

I got a one for the Pug that was advertised on here, think Nixy sent it to me actually. Fit the 350z perfectly but was slightly too big for the 370z. No problem though, I just trimmed down the bungee cord and fit perfectly after that. No paying 80 quid for me :scare:

I got a one for the Pug that was advertised on here, think Nixy sent it to me actually. Fit the 350z perfectly but was slightly too big for the 370z. No problem though, I just trimmed down the bungee cord and fit perfectly after that. No paying 80 quid for me :scare:

Quite - that is just silly money - if they kept below £50 I'm sure the volume they would sell would more than make up for the small profit by the few they are selling to those who have more money than................

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, £83 is absolutely criminal, I can’t believe they have the audacity to even put that figure in a brochure, I mean, it’s just a string bag, you get one free with onions!!!

The one I use (from my 350Z days) is a Peugeot one from memory, recommended back in the day on a forum, bought off eBay for peanuts. Yes, OK, it’s a little too big for the 370Z but does the job well enough – the boot in the roadster is so small stuff can’t move too far anyway!!!

The one I use (from my 350Z days) is a Peugeot one from memory, recommended back in the day on a forum, bought off eBay for peanuts. Yes, OK, it’s a little too big for the 370Z but does the job well enough – the boot in the roadster is so small stuff can’t move too far anyway!!!

If you have the same as me (very likely) then you should be able to find where the bungee is terminated behind one of the anchors on the net. If you pull it out, you can pull some bungee through the ring securing it and then trim off the excess. Leaves the net a little loose, but after you put stuff under it, it works spot on :thumbs: