ZSPEED UNDER TRAY GB THREE **UPDATE**

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Has anyone else fitted these? Im having problems with my INGS+1 bumper, i knew it wasnt the greatest fit but it doesnt curve under the car enough to reach the front holes of the undertray, would prefer to use something other than cable ties to hold it in place,any ideas???

The tray itself is :thumbs: but ive had to drill to bolts at the back already as they sheared off when I did my oil change :headhurt: dam rust.

Has anyone else fitted these? Im having problems with my INGS+1 bumper, i knew it wasnt the greatest fit but it doesnt curve under the car enough to reach the front holes of the undertray, would prefer to use something other than cable ties to hold it in place,any ideas???

The tray itself is :thumbs: but ive had to drill to bolts at the back already as they sheared off when I did my oil change :headhurt: dam rust.

Hi buddy

A few other members have fitted so far without issue

It does say...

The under shrouds will fit all 2003-2008 350Z's, 2003-2006 G35 RWD Sedan with stock front fascias and should fit any fascia that the OEM under shroud still bolts to.

Only a 'should fit' rather than a 'will fit'. I know Neil 'Lincoln Baggie' fitted his ok to a nismo bumper.

• 4 weeks later...
UPDATE

It seems I obliterated their stock with my group buys.

Slight delay of two - three weeks while their next batch is in production

Apologies Chris

Hey, any progress with this? I am in need of new bolts, but given the state of my undertray, could probably do with a replacement anyhow (all depending on availability & prices).