So...

mattbowey

...what did they say?

I have been pretty inactive on the forum of late and was wandering what John and Rich had actually said to get themselves banned?

Like Ricey said in the announcement thread they are more often than not (maybe i altered that bit) a pair of dicks, but normally any insults i have seen have been responded to as banter.

Would be a shame if someone had made it look like they had taken something as banter and then complained it hurt their feelings to a team member.

I have not seen the offending posts and threads though so i dont realy have a clue what i am talking about.

please fill me in....

:snack:

I have not seen the offending posts and threads though so i dont realy have a clue what i am talking about.

Me either and I've had a good search..........the thread that caused the ban has been 'tidied'

I think it was more of a war of attrition - poke a hornets nest for long enough and you'll eventually be confronted by a swarm of really hacked off hornets.

By 'dicks' I meant - they like to push the buttons of all the wrong people. Personally I haven't seen either of them post much confrontational since they both become traders :shrug:

didnt like someone closed the thread and then another post after it... :thumbdown: mod heaven....

I think complaining about that previously was one of the things that got Husky in trouble previously!

Yep. :angry:

Must try harder...........

Your a big let down to be honest Sarnie.

You were like Beowulf when I first joined.........a sort of mystical character who caused wrath and destruction wherever he lay his head.

Your plain boring now :dry::lol:

We dont ban people for no reason so be assured that it was warranted. The forum is run for the benefit of the members and only when there is a strong general consensus from other member and the team is this action taken.

For those that dont see posts after they are deleted or tidied there is a reason, they are out of order and this is why the action is taken.

If you constantly push the limits it will only end in one result.