R35LEE - Great Service

DannyBoy

After a recent thread which kinda slammed Lee a bit (not here to dispute whether that was justified or not) I thought it would be worth posting that my recent experience (parts arrived today) could not really have been better, as people only tend to shout about negative stuff. Lee had all the parts i was after, asked FAR less than the breakers were asking, and the stuff arrived the day after payment. He kept me updated by text the whole way through, so overall pretty impressed. Just thought I'd post to try and put across another side to the story.

DB

as people only tend to shout about negative stuff.

Really??? One or two members actally think there is too much positive and not enough negative stuff comments!

But glad your happy with the service from Lee :thumbs:

as people only tend to shout about negative stuff.

Really??? One or two members actally think there is too much and not enough negative stuff!

But glad your happy with the service from Lee :thumbs:

I have to agree as I have never known a forum like this, yes there are negative posts and always will be but there is a lot more love on this forum than most :love:

I was just speaking generally really rather than commenting on the forum itself, i've not been on this forum long, so not really familiar with the atmosphere on here. But, having worked in retail myself i know only too well people tend to mention only the bad, so i always try to mention it when people to a better than average job.

DB

I was just speaking generally really rather than commenting on the forum itself, i've not been on this forum long, so not really familiar with the atmosphere on here. But, having worked in retail myself i know only too well people tend to mention only the bad, so i always try to mention it when people to a better than average job.

DB

:thumbs:

DB

Dont worry, Dave is just joking about :)

DB

i think the correct term you're looking for is fishing :lol:

But, having worked in retail myself i know only too well people tend to mention only the bad
+1

DB

i think the correct term you're looking for is fishing :lol:

says you :p:lol:

like playground lovers you should just get on with it, the sexual tension is getting too much! :love: