Good price 350z. Anyone located near SW12?

C.J

I'm now in the market for a 350z, and one on my shortlist is this one.

I've spoken to the guy, seems like a nice chap, but the price seems pretty cheap for it's mileage.

MOT/Tax = October

Last service = 2009 (so will need sorting asap)

New clutch = 2009

Brakes/tyres are fine

He's said there are a few scratches down one side, but overall in good condition.

Thing is, it's 200 miles away, so can't pop and check it over. Anyone have any history / info on this?

media?id=1724014381

I can't BELIEVE they are going this cheap! :bang:

Looks like a bargain to me...

It does, which is what worries me :headhurt:

There are 10+ around this price, albeit with slightly higher mileage and FSH.

I certianly have enough to choose from.

There is a North East member just about to put his 54 plate car up for sale.

(he put it up yesterday, but due to a Moderator (my) **** up, it got deleted. Should be up again by the end of the day.

Not exactly sure on the price, but it has a few choice mods, and is a pretty clean example.

There is a North East member just about to put his 54 plate car up for sale.

(he put it up yesterday, but due to a Moderator (my) **** up, it got deleted. Should be up again by the end of the day.

Not exactly sure on the price, but it has a few choice mods, and is a pretty clean example.

Ok, cheers for the heads up.

I've got my heart set on Gunmetal, and the budget is tight due to a current house move.

Unless its a real pain pal, don't be scared to travel. I'd sooner go that little bit further to get the one I was after.

Looks like a nice example, but always worth having a look............or you'll always be wondering!!! :)

Luckily, the travel doesn't bother me for the right car.

I'm in York, and have travelled to Edinburgh, Bristol and Southampton for previous cars.

It's more the price, with it being the same price as a Z with 70/80k, last thing I want is £100 on a train fare for a lemon.

Sod the train...

Go down in the car with a friend/SWMBO and if it is good, have it, if not, you have a lift home :thumbs:

Lovely day out :teeth:

Haha, I've done that with every car I've bought, and paid for my mate's petrol each way etc.

This is the 1st time I've said I'll be a man, and do the train :blush:

Seems like a good buy though...

This is the 1st time I've said I'll be a man, and do the train :blush:

You MUST explain that one to me!

Seems like a good buy though..

It sure does, plus if it is known on the forum, you can search the users posts for history ;)

Maybe someone locally will have have a quick look for you if let on the general location ;)

It's around the W12 postcode.

I'm thinking train to Kings Cross, then Tube to east acton should get me close enough.

Maybe someone locally will have have a quick look for you if let on the general location ;)

It's around the W12 postcode.

I'm thinking train to Kings Cross, then Tube to east acton should get me close enough.

Hopefully someone in the north/west London area can help with a view :thumbs:

Am in the market for an early (read cheap) UK manual car at the moment (see my previous threads). Ive been watching Autotrader for a good month or so & whilst I appreciate the mileage is low (too low ?), there are others - with admittedly higher mileages - going for £6000 & below (& even a black UK car on an 04 plate with 120,000 miles for £5000 - surely something dodgy).

For my part Im going to wait a little bit longer as I can see even Roadsters going below £7000 as Winter draws in. Would be interesting to see how your purchase goes.

Am in the market for an early (read cheap) UK manual car at the moment (see my previous threads). Ive been watching Autotrader for a good month or so & whilst I appreciate the mileage is low (too low ?), there are others - with admittedly higher mileages - going for £6000 & below (& even a black UK car on an 04 plate with 120,000 miles for £5000 - surely something dodgy).

For my part Im going to wait a little bit longer as I can see even Roadsters going below £7000 as Winter draws in. Would be interesting to see how your purchase goes.

There are a few floating around.