SPRINKLE TORTURE!!

Vik54

Down south for a week to participate in my cousin's wedding etc - "Lets go to a Spa for two days" she says..."Lets go relax and get pampered" she says - this looks nice http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/index.asp?_$ja=kw:whittlebury+hall|cgn:Whittlebury+Hall+-+Exact|cgid:1750859681|tsid:9540|cn:Whittlebury+Hall+Brand|cid:41531441|lid:1190969934|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:6785673641

Mmmm :cloud9: I thought - so off we went- not realising its NEXT DOOR to Silverstone :wacko: I just spent two days being physically tortured by beauticians and mentally tortured by the sound of the track that no-one else I was with was even remotely interested in seeing :dummy::lol:

far too busy being pummelled, scrubbed and polished to within an inch of my life Chris :wacko:

But Saffy had fun in the car park tarting herself to a nice black R35 - there was some serious metal in the car park in the evening along with some interesting action in the Silverstone Bar :drunk::lol:

Down south for a week to participate in my cousin's wedding etc - "Lets go to a Spa for two days" she says..."Lets go relax and get pampered" she says - this looks nice http://www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/index.asp?_$ja=kw:whittlebury+hall|cgn:Whittlebury+Hall+-+Exact|cgid:1750859681|tsid:9540|cn:Whittlebury+Hall+Brand|cid:41531441|lid:1190969934|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:6785673641

Mmmm :cloud9: I thought - so off we went- not realising its NEXT DOOR to Silverstone :wacko: I just spent two days being physically tortured by beauticians and mentally tortured by the sound of the track that no-one else I was with was even remotely interested in seeing :dummy::lol:

Meanwhile, Vik's dad and I went here http://www.transport-museum.com/default.aspx :teeth:

Some absolutely stunning older (1920s/30s) cars on display.

Definitely a favourite B)

Jaguar__SS1_a.jpg

So you paid somebody to beat you up instead of going on track. :shrug:

:lol: yup :shrug: if I had known how close I was going to be before I got there I would've suggested a wee 'compromise' - as in day 1 Spa - day 2 Track :)

This is worst than having bamboo jammed under your fingernails so I've heard. :p:lol:

Immz... they tried that - I actually have fingernails now :blink: and I've got some serious heels to get to grips with before Friday :blush::lol::lol:

No funny Graham!! You've met me now -imagine adding 4"- they make me 6'2 - It's like learning to walk again - I swear I got vertigo today during the final dress fittings :lol:

Too late Daryl - been and gone - never mind I think I'll organise a purely sprinkle meet and return there again though :)

This was Saffy tarting herself in the car park :lol:

5999325462_cd442b340d.jpg