Lotus Exige

James B

Right to explain......

Few weeks ago I had a driving experience where I had a whizz in a few cars from a Gallardo to an Ariel Atom. Well, it got me to thinking about cars and while I adore my Zed (I still swoon when I look at it parked outside), driving the atom has turned me onto the idea of a more involved, raw driving experience.

Which rbing me nicely onto the title. I think an Exige might be the way forward. Lightning quick, raw and well...... what more to add.

So wanted to know who's driven an Exige, owned one. You're all helpful peeps so just an open invite for everyones thoughts. :thumbs:

Not an ex-owner, but nice enough cars. Next door neighbour is on the Scottish Elise forum http://www.scottishelises.com/phpbb/index.php and currently has a S2 Elise. Great fun on the twisties and roundabouts :drive1:thumbs: One of the guys from that site regularly visits Knockhill with his club racer, but bad timing means i've not had the chance to get pax laps with him

My biggest problem with the exige is getting out :thumbdown::lol:

Hands on the ground feet on the seat and army roll out. What could be cooler when you arrive at the office.....

Lol that was almost it. Pouring down with rain and hands on the ground trying to get out haha

My biggest problem with the exige is getting out :thumbdown::lol:

Hands on the ground feet on the seat and army roll out. What could be cooler when you arrive at the office.....

Where I work I'd get breath tested every time I got out the car :lol:.