Special edition 370Z

Stretch

Saw one of these parked up in Church Stretton yesterday and had a bit of a look around it much to the worry of the owner who I noticed peeping through his window as a six foot four shaven headed bodybuilder analysed his car, think he may have thought I was trying to steal it :lol: Anyway, I was most impressed, striking shade of yellow, stunning alloys, a real head turner :thumbs: But, what are those hideous eighties style decals on the side of the car all about :scare: think they completely spoil the look of an otherwise stunning motor :thumbdown: everyone to their own I suppose but my first move would be to get them removed. Otherwise was really impressed, stunning, want one!!

Its the Ultimate Edition (MY2009). Came fully loaded with nav, illuminated plates etc. Lovely car, and the graphics were optional (for those that wanted to pretend it was a GT3 :lol: )

I have an 09 Ultimate in white (no decals). One of the things that I think really makes this particular version of the 370 is the different coloured interior (orange/tan seats and door panels). Really enhances the look of the car.

Its the Ultimate Edition (MY2009). Came fully loaded with nav, illuminated plates etc. Lovely car, and the graphics were optional (for those that wanted to pretend it was a GT3 :lol: )

I have an 09 Ultimate in white (no decals). One of the things that I think really makes this particular version of the 370 is the different coloured interior (orange/tan seats and door panels). Really enhances the look of the car.

I thought the Ultimate was yellow only?

Yes they did come in other colours Chris ;) - here is an example fopr sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-NISSAN-3 ... 0567638652

But Mr sipar69 :worthless: without pics of your own car :lol:

Yes they did come in other colours Chris ;) - here is an example fopr sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-NISSAN-3 ... 0567638652

But Mr sipar69 :worthless: without pics of your own car :lol:

:lol: Fair Point! I'll post some in the next few days (at work now). Not sure what other colours the Ultimate came in. I've seen a black one for sale recently.