Religious or not?

stevie_350z

Are you religious / believe in a God - or not?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you religious / believe in a God - or not?

• Yes
    • No

I've been doing some research based on Richard Dawkins work (search for him on YouToube.com if you are not familiar). I would like to collect generic data about our 350z community on whether you folks are religious are not. Assuming you don't mind putting your hand up anonymously via the poll feature?

Not looking for a thread on beliefs here, just data if you would be so kind thanks!

yup.

And would like to make a huge distinction between religion and faith.

I agree with the statements that religions have caused more trouble than good, but this is men's fault. The institutionalisation of faith is what is wrong with it imo.

Look at how many wars Popes and the Prophet have caused, just to make 2 examples.

The biggest religions in the world are all monotheistic, ie they worship one single God, it can't be a coincidence. Hence why I do believe in God (call It what you like, God, Hallah, etc) and don't believe in the institutionalisation of it.

yup.

And would like to make a huge distinction between religion and faith.

I agree with the statements that religions have caused more trouble than good, but this is men's fault. The institutionalisation of faith is what is wrong with it imo.

Look at how many wars Popes and the Prophet have caused, just to make 2 examples.

The biggest religions in the world are all monotheistic, ie they worship one single God, it can't be a coincidence. Hence why I do believe in God (call It what you like, God, Hallah, etc) and don't believe in the institutionalisation of it.

Er.... No idea what you just said but it all sounds great :surrender:

Im not religious Steve, however i believe in a lifeforce/energy that over powers and drives us forward in life

I love the smell of bullshit :p

Especially in the morning

along with napalm , I know :teeth:

Im serious, this is something i believe in. Im not religious at all but there is one energy that powers everything and what that is i really dont know

Im not religious Steve, however i believe in a lifeforce/energy that over powers and drives us forward in life

Im serious, this is something i believe in. Im not religious at all but there is one energy that powers everything and what that is i really dont know

:lol:

It's called magnetism B)

It's called magnetism B)

petrol and beer :thumbs: