It's only a 350z....

kevlo

Driving across Europe I couldn't believe how much attention it got - people in all manner of exotica were peering out of their windows trying to get a peek.

Over here - I find myself making excuses to drive through council estates just so the local hoodrats will gawp over, give their mate a nudge and in a heartbreaking plastic scouse accent mutter 'heyyy maaaate have you see dat boss carrr over deeeeeer'.

Loads of people couldn't understand why we were getting excited about buying a Nissan before we got it thought.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh i have had nothing but great comments,strangers coming up to me in car parks saying how good it looks & they all love the colour (Sunset)! Have never had that with my previous cars Cavalier, mondeo mk1, Alfa 147 lol.Well i lie, i had a few good comments about the Alfa! The 350Z i think really looks like a super car,way better looking & rarer than the TT & RX8,there really isnt many around where i live & people do actually stare at the car when your driving past! :)

Over here - I find myself making excuses to drive through council estates just so the local hoodrats will gawp over, give their mate a nudge and in a heartbreaking plastic scouse accent mutter 'heyyy maaaate have you see dat boss carrr over deeeeeer'.

You're brave. Any undesirable area, the Bronzed One does not go near. Would prefer it didn't go missing. :surrender::scare::headhurt:

Driving across Europe I couldn't believe how much attention it got - people in all manner of exotica were peering out of their windows trying to get a peek.

Loads of people couldn't understand why we were getting excited about buying a Nissan before we got it thought.

I've never done that ever. Honest! :blush:

(excellent scouse accent too btw)