2006 led rear lights ---- SO COOL

lomoto

first time I've used my car since I put the 06 rear lights on...I know that was ages ago well 6 weeks I think ?? :blush: was going to leave the Zed in the garage until the Spring but had an excuse tonight to lift the covers and it give it a blast out. Isnt it bloody mild out ? 12 degrees on the temp gauge.. :) in the middle of December :headhurt:

Parked up on the local High St. to fetch some booze on the way back to the car I just had to stand and look at those gorgeous rear lights ( sad I know :surrender: ) They make such a difference...if you havent got a set .., get some ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I sent a PM to holdcroft. Hopefully my baby can be treated to a set for crimbo! It can be my present from the cat!

You need the bright lights up in Aberdonia, must be dark nearly all day there at the mo! I used to live in Edin and that was well dark early. Different story in the summer tho when walking home from a club at 3am was in light!

:offtopic:

Well I sent a PM to holdcroft. Hopefully my baby can be treated to a set for crimbo! It can be my present from the cat!

give em a ring stew... they send out next day delivery... bloody hell I ought to be on commision :teeth: yes like beavis said £180 bargain price