Calling Ebisu Black Zed Owners

Dom187

Hi All,

As some of you know I have been looking for a new Zed. I have looked at two Ebisu Black Zeds so far, they both have had roughly 25k miles. However I have been put off both cars due to the bodywork, they have been scratched and have had LOADS of stonechips. I just wanted to ask owners of these cars if they find their cars the same or is it just a case the examples I have looked at have been neglected? Can you also let me know what millage what you guys have done and what your paintwork is like?

Thanks

All Zeds suffer badly from stone chips due to have suching a blunt front end.

and the paint is extremely thin and soft too, so most swirl - blacks just show it up worse.

Yep I have this colour. 30k miles ish. Few small stone chips at the front but the rest of the cars paint work is in extremely good cond as has been looked after and detailed correctly. Not too many swirls and nothing a good Meguiars bucket wash and polish/wax wont cure.

And of course looks the best as it is THE best colour if in good condition :):snack:

Is there not a clear wrap that you can have put on the front end to help prevent stone chips?

Yep, Taras from RT-Performance was talking about it the other day. He said he'd post up more details here at some point... I don't know much about it myself.