No longer for sale SALE WIHDRAWN

KurtB

Thanks for all the replies :)

Here are some more photos of the car. I've not been home long and the weather looks like it might rain, so the car isn't as clean as I like it to be! It still gives an very good impression of how good condition the car is still in. I shall clean it this weekend if the weather holds out!

CIMG4393.jpg

CIMG4394.jpg

CIMG4395.jpg

CIMG4396.jpg

CIMG4397.jpg

CIMG4400.jpg

Thanks, Kurt

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon people!

I've now lowered the price to £12,750 as i'm getting ever closer to purchasing a house!

I'm now on leave for the next couple of weeks, so I should be able to reply more quickly!

Thanks, Kurt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cant believe this hasnt gone yet , stunner of a Kuro

Yeah it's a shame it hasn't sold yet, but I understand in the current situation people may be finding it hard to get the money together. But at least I still get to enjoy driving it! :)

Its a funny situation, the recession has helped me with regards to getting on the property ladder, but made it difficult to sell the car! :lol:

Kurt

I think if you got this close to £10k it would sell maybe it's the lack of GT pack. Have you had much interest?

I am open to offers, but I've had no serious interest it seems. Seems a bit strange as I spent a long time looking for a factory nismo kitted car as they seem few and far between. I think you might be right about the GT pack putting people off perhaps. Personally I've never been a big fan of leather seats myself, and why do I need cruise control in a drivers car? B)

I was originally going to put most of the money from the zed towards the house and about 3-4k towards a replacement car, but it seems likely that I will trade it in at a dealer against a newer and more expensive car that I originally planned. I need something with 5 seats and reasonable luggage space!

I've got a few weeks left before it needs to go really, so will start shopping around for a new car at dealers now I think (was originally going to buy privately)

Thanks for the kind comments from everyone :) It's a shame it has to go!

Hey Kurt

It seems my personal circumstances have changed somewhat, long story short, I think I'll be able to make an offer in the region of 10k. Though this could be a couple weeks due to the fact that I firstly need to put my private plate on retention, I've sent off the forms today, but you know what the DVLA are like, they estimate about 2 weeks.

I've also got to sell my current car, its a VW Bora going fairly cheap, so hopefully wont be too long.

The non GT spec doesnt bother me too much, though leathers nice and easy to clean :D

But anyway, hopefully you'll be hearing from me to arrange a viewing (can only do weekends) and perhaps we'll take it from there?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So am I lol, I haven't even had anyone come view it! I dunno how other zed sellers are finding selling at the moment, its a shame that nowadays people are more interested in saving a few pence per tank of fuel rather than enjoying their lives. Still for the time being their loss is my gain, i'm still enjoying driving it!

I'll probably wait until the new year then just trade it in :(

So am I lol, I haven't even had anyone come view it! I dunno how other zed sellers are finding selling at the moment

:tumbleweed:

But then I still have not put mine on PH/AT......... I just can't be bothered with all the email's, stupid questions, ridiculous offers and people wanting to come along and kick the tyres :angry: ...... the PH/AT day is looming fast though :headhurt: