No longer for sale SALE WIHDRAWN

KurtB

It's your car, you advertise for what you like.

However if I may be blunt - the reason you have had no views is it is overpriced for a non-GT spec.

I am always open to advice, but after looking around for comparison on sites such as autotrader, the Nismo cars (the very few of them around!) with the GT packs and comparable mileages are around £13,000 + (some private some dealer) give and take, some have the 276 / 313 bhp etc.

I'm under the impression im selling mine off reasonably cheap! Even a couple of dealers have offered me not massively far off what I am after for it prvately, but the cars they are offering in part exchange are more expensive than I would like to buy, I would like to spend around 3-4k on my next car and put the rest into my new home.

I am always open to offers :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thought quiet a lot of people would be interested in this gorgeous Zed.Why don't put it on e-bay so that buyers from the whole UK can place a bid on it.

I did advertise it on there a while ago, but only got really daft offers. I haven't really put any effort into trying to sell it lately as now its not essential that I sell it anymore. Just had it serviced yesturday and had a good drive out and loved it :) TBH i'll probably remove it from sale and just keep it. My house has most of the furniture in it now so I dont really need the luggage capacity :yahoo:

• 2 months later...