Black Zed -Nr Chester business Park 5.35....Sasha?

Carla

Hi,

I was busy looking at your zed, as we rarely see any near Chester, especially black ones. By the time I looked up and seen you waving it was to late for me to wave back, you went out of sight.

So here I am waving :wave:

Next time i'll be ready to wave! :yahoo:

I had a little pirouette on the M53 a couple of weeks back, I hit standing water at around 55mph and aquaplaned.

I was very lucky as never collected anyone as it was 19.30ish however I was also unlucky to have scraped the barrier which took a chunk out of a wheel and left a nice "go faster stripe" down the driverside also leaving me facing the wrong way while traffic was coming towards me.

Yep, I've been through it hundreds of times and I honestly dont think I could have done much more. Maybe a much more capable driver could have.

The main thing is no one is hurt and the car can/will be fixed.

Anyway, I'm not sure if Sasha is still around as i've not seen his car but it sounds like him as apart from yourselves i've always got a flash from him when we've crossed paths but i typically dont see him until it's too late either :lol:

Edited due to typo's etc.

Nope, not Mr Squee (or Mrs Squee for that matter!) Mr Squee's not even been allowed a go yet! :lol: and Im still waitin for my first wave.

My friend who lives nr the city centre has a black GT4 but he doesn't 'do' Internet forums so won't participate on here! Don't know if he's the sort to wave but I'll encourage him :lol:

Fodder that sounds as scary as hell! Hope you get your Zed back soon all nice and shiny.

S.

There's a black facelift 350 up the road from me, a member on here, then there's Jolly Ranchers GT4, works at Corus (or whatever it's called these days), spotted a bog standard one parked outside Comet in Chester recently and there's a black roadster always parked outside DFS. You need to get out a bit more Ricey :lol:

Pete

Well I was going to say I spotted a black zed needing a good wash :teeth:

Like I say next time ill give you a wave. Glad you like the combo, we weren't sure at first but now I love it!!

:yahoo:

I am very gradually (read one change a year) trying to shift towards a subtle black-red overall colour scheme :)