Reverse Camera - 370z

bubbagross

Bit of info here - viewtopic.php?f=103&t=43182

You need to sign up to http://www.the370z.com and search out Brian (user: bdl99). He does the wiring harness and has instructions on how to install it. Needless to say its not difficult and very worth while - if a little expensive on the face of it :thumbs: (it does use Nissan connectors and is completely reversable if needs be, no cutting or soldering of the car wiring)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone managed to install the camera in a roadster? I have a G34 roadster, followed the instructions andit all installed really easily until I came to the final connection between the cabin and the trunk.

No obvious holes (only grommet is in the floor of the trunk) to try and fish a cable through and realising that the roof is in the way.

Any clues greatly apprciated.

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Fitted mine to roadster today

Strip out the boot trim / carpet there is a hole next to a loom entering by the speaker, this will then run under the lining in the roof area.

Take off the trim panel next to the door with the seatbelt (14mm bolt for the seatbelt rest is just trim clips)

You can easily fish it through from the hole in the boot area through to the area in the cab that will allow the wire to run under the roof liner.

(When i was figuring all this out i paused the roof half way through for a couple minutes which should cause no issues but other cars i have worked with need a reset when you do this, make sure to continue the cycle if your putting it down when you pause make sure you continue to put it down after your done .... )

Hope it helps

All works a treat