An Anniversary

AK350Z

Bit of a collection of posts this.

Just collected Zeddy back from it's 3rd birthday service and 1st MOT. As you would hope, it passed with flying colours. I used the Motul oil and filter won at Wales, and it came to £170 all in. The MOT was of course a bit more pricey being a main dealer, but it saves two visits to different garages.

Whilst there I made a query regarding the well known P2/P3 pricing difference (only £20 at my dealer), and after much checking of the paperwork and scratching of heads they agreed that I most likely could have next years service at the P2 price :thumbs: It's only 20 quid, and then there's the optional brake fuild change on top too anyway, so they'll still get enough out of me!

Prior to the service, I've treated MTZ to it's yearly detailing session. Foam, Megs car wash, Bilt Hamber soft clay bar, some Poorboys Black Hole, a different sealant this year; Chemical Guys Jetseal 109, and good old rock hard Colinite 915 to finish. Hoping this combination should be good for another year once i've had the chance to put another couple of wax layers on it, it's certainly beading well today going to and from the dealers!

Finally I'd also like to add what a pleasure it is, and will continue to be, being part of this club. I've meet loads of great people over the last couple of years, and would like to think I've made some extra friends, some life-long hopefully, and thats an optional extra that I wasn't expecting. Thanks to all, and here's to the next three years! :clap:

:#1:

I'm glad you wrote that down as if you had spoken it to me I probably wouldn't have understood a word, in your dialect, about what you had said :lol::blush::surrender:

But agree 100% with your sentiments and very much looking forward to some driving with you in Scotland again in September :drive1

I'm glad you wrote that down as if you had spoken it to me I probably wouldn't have understood a word, in your dialect, about what you had said :lol::blush::surrender:

Dont know what you mean not understanding Andy, I've never had a problem :shrug:

Glad it passed with flying colours :teeth:

Dont know what you mean not understanding Andy, I've never had a problem :shrug:

Glad it passed with flying colours :teeth:

Must be in your genes mate!