new springs - 25..30mm

WINKJ

all, looking to get some new springs fitted on the 313z. 25 or 30mm,

any suggestions as to brands? I have been told Tien s tech are good....

James

Teins wont give you a drop of 25 - 30mm.

However these will and I have them in stock good to go :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=42416

Regards,

Alex.

How come these have been available for so long?

Will they give a camber on the wheel? also would the car still be drivable on a near day to day basis...

James

i used this on my car for a year, alex used these on his track car also. They are unarguably the best springs available for the zed.

Why are you looking for camber. If you are looking to adjust camber then kits are available seperate to achieve whatever you wish.

i used this on my car for a year, alex used these on his track car also. They are unarguably the best springs available for the zed.

Why are you looking for camber. If you are looking to adjust camber then kits are available seperate to achieve whatever you wish.

I'm not looking for camber, I don't want any. I will get the suspension with the ARB's hopefully preventing camber and uneven wear on the tyers? Did you get a 30m drop or 25 as stated?

Cheers

I'm not looking for camber, I don't want any. I will get the suspension with the ARB's hopefully preventing camber and uneven wear on the tyers? Did you get a 30m drop or 25 as stated?

Cheers

its more like 30mm drop but maybe not just as much. No matter what springs you go for you will introduce more -ve camber. you should invest in rear camber arms to get the allignment back to the factory settings.

Cheers

Neil got a 30mm drop with his Eibach pro kit :thumbs:

Thinking 30mm might be a little low!! maybe worthwhile investing in some coilovers afterall!! what a decision..... :band:

5mm is barely any difference. What coilovers are you thinking off as a decent set will cost in excess of 1k unless bought second hand.

Buy cheap, you'll buy twice

Thinking 30mm might be a little low!! maybe worthwhile investing in some coilovers afterall!! what a decision..... :band:

5mm is barely any difference. What coilovers are you thinking off as a decent set will cost in excess of 1k unless bought second hand.

Buy cheap, you'll buy twice

Yeah definately true! I need to have a proper think about it all - so many different views etc... Im pretty sure I am going to go for the eibach springs and ARB's ... will see how the camber is and then may add the kit to it.

:dummy:

Just ordered the teinsmof fleabay thanks to Tarmac pointing me in the right direction as he couldn't match the price.

However I have just seen a thread about tein springs being fake on eBay!!! Ahhh

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/index.html

Will wait until they arrive and will check to see if they are legit!!

Easy listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-0 ... 1745wt_988