sold !! - wow

I'm very skeptical of cars on ebay - ebay would be my LAST port of call to sell a car - whats wrong with Autotrader/Pistonheads?

Cars from the future don't have seats anymore

SEATS? Where we're going we don't need seats!

I'm very skeptical of cars on ebay - ebay would be my LAST port of call to sell a car - whats wrong with Autotrader/Pistonheads?

I sold a merc C220 on ebay a couple of years ago - nothing wrong with it, both parties happy with the price (well i was anyway)

autotrader is crap for selling cars, out of 4 cars placed on autotrader over the last 10 years, only 1 sold.

pistonheads is ok, but lots of dreamers and no one actually stepping up with the last car (only time i've used it)

ebay, used for the first time with my S2000, sold for the asking price,

my wife sold her car through autotrader,

i would say if you have a normal car, autotrader is ok, if you have a performance car, piston heads and ebay.

I was watching it too. Like any auction, it's down to the luck of the day. Winning bidder could have been prepared to go to 20k. All depends on who you are bidding against.

All the same, won't be too long before the 370's are coming in under the 20k on a more regular basis.

When they do, I might just be tempted to upgrade.