VERY IMPORTANT 350Z ADVICE !!!

D4V3 GT4

If you have just bought a lamb rogan josh, pilau rice, pompadoms onions, chuttney (or any other take away for that matter) and you don't want to spill it all over you nice clean floor............

move the passenger seat forward and place your ruby behind the seat and then move seat back till your dinners jammed between.

Genius I know.

Anybody who discovered this ages ago stay quiet and let me have my moment of glory.

:thumbs:

DaveH

If you have just bought a lamb rogan josh, pilau rice, pompadoms onions, chuttney (or any other take away for that matter) and you don't want to spill it all over you nice clean floor............

move the passenger seat forward and place your ruby behind the seat and then move seat back till your dinners jammed between.

Genius I know.

Anybody who discovered this ages ago stay quiet and let me have my moment of glory.

DaveH

But have you discovered the wine rack? B)

Genius I know.

DaveH

BUT......if its big fat leftovers from Mum's sunday dinner and its on a plate don't try this approach unless you're very careful when moving the seat back else you'll end up with a broke plate & ruined dinner (and a messy floor).

Just what I heard.............. :headhurt:

Genius I know.

DaveH

BUT......if its big fat leftovers from Mum's sunday dinner and its on a plate don't try this approach unless you're very careful when moving the seat back else you'll end up with a broke plate & ruined dinner (and a messy floor).

Just what I heard.............. :headhurt:

Yeah, bit tricky this one, I would have just left it flat on the floor well, or, move the seat really far forward and jam in flat.

Aah the wine rack :teeth:

When you buy your wine from the offy get them to put it in one of those card thingies that unfold to make a six bottle holder. Proceed to fill it with 6 bottles of wine B)

Get in your zed and stick the said holder in the flat space in between the strutbrace/ tonneau cover and the driver/ passenger ;) Very snug fit!!!

The P11 Primeras used to have small hooks on the back of the front seats for hooking your take aways!

Also, the very first real Minis door pockets were (alledgedly) the perfect size to hold large bottles of the key components for the perfect Gin and Tonic. (Jack Daniels (really!) was the engineering consultant on the Minis transverse gearbox design. He used to use Gin to degrease components when he was building engines and stuff. For years people at the factory thought he had a drink problem until at one Christmas night out he revealled he was Tee total, then had to explain why he always smelled of Gin!)