New owner - rust question!

Firstly, hello everyone :wave:

Have owned my 57 plate (309) for about a month and so far am loving the experience of z driving.

However, i've just this morning had a new windscreen put in as the original one had a crack in it. I was quite shocked to see that there is quite a lot of rust behind the top left (passenger side) corner of the windscreen, and it appears to be spreading down the pillar.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm taking the car back in to the dealer tomorrow so will bring it up with them.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Toby

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Will be booking the car in today to get the windscreen out again - will try and take some pics and put them up here. Fingers crossed its not as bad as the autoglass chap said!

Cheers

Toby

may of had a faulty seal. water has been known on very rare occasions to leak a run down into the BCM. It may be worth checking the BCM to see if it has had water on it. Can be expensive to replace so if bought from a dealer it would be worth it.

:welcome:

Will be booking the car in today to get the windscreen out again - will try and take some pics and put them up here. Fingers crossed its not as bad as the autoglass chap said!

Hope they're gentle with the A pillar cover. They're not cheap to replace. Let us know how you get on.