Goodbye Zed..

kustard

Well, after just over 3 yrs of zed ownership, I finally said goodbye to her last week ( :byebye::byebye: )after trading in for a Cayman S

I've truly loved the Zed, but just fancied a bit of a change - and as many people have said before, always dreamed of owning a Porsche. The new car's great, but just in a different way to the Zed, which was a much more of a 'no frills' driving experience, which I personally loved.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a thanks to everyone who helped out with my Zed questions over the years. It's a really great forum - and although I'm not as involved as many, will still be reserving a special place for it in my bookmarks ;) and I'm sure one day I'll be back again (GTR maybe?) :)

I've attached a couple of pics of the new motor anyway - hope you like! :headhurt:

post-2797-135011907236_thumb.jpgpost-2797-135011907246_thumb.jpgpost-2797-135011907253_thumb.jpg

I know what you mean about the toy thing - but I quite like it (must be the child inside me! :) )

Cheers for all the help with the Zed too Mitz - I'm not sure I'll be getting quite as good value on the Porker servicing unfortunately! :yuck:

love the cayman so much; its another car i'd love to own at some point in my life, actually prefer the look of them to the 911

Same here, was parked by one this morning and they really are beautiful cars :thumbs:

Pete