need some help please people

benzed350

I drove up to the jap show today and about 2 miles outside pod my exhaust broke. The standard backbox flange snap. (22000 miles isnt a lot of wear i thought, but its happened now) Im going to just get an aftermarket exhaust. Im looking at the blitz nur spec for about 900 at the mo. I dont want anything k1 loud. (i like to listen to music). Any suggestions. I have been looking on funky power. They have a tannabe concept g one for the same money. Any oppinions welcome. Cheers

hope this helps....i had a blitz nur spec on my s14a 200sx....i think i may have prematurly damed my ears...talk anout loud...anything above 2700 rpm mate and its like stand under a jet plane. :headhurt:

i run a scorpion exhaust on the zed and its pleasently pleasing with a nice bark around 2500-3000rpm but not over powering.At cruising speeds you would hardly know it was there :thumbs: untill you put your foot down :teeth:

Personally I'm not a fan of scorpion. Plus iv heard some bad fitment reviews. I know there all y pipe. I think I'd rather spend the money iv got now on a quality y pipe back system. Then later on I may go for the hfc and xyz pipe. I'm really liking the tanabe pipe at the moment. anyone got any experience with it? Cheers