tablet queries

350 Russ

as the title says ive been looking into getting a tablet pc thingy, do people on here have them and what do they think of them?

i dont particularly want an ipad, so ive been looking into getting the motorola xoom. also looked at the samsung galaxy but it seemed a bit small.

anyway any help appreciated. :thumbs:

If you have ever used an iPad I think you may find the rest on the market as bit of a let down. I don't have any of them myself, but do get to use different ones regularly.

If I was going to spend my own money, it would be on an iPad2 :thumbs:

If you have ever used an iPad I think you may find the rest on the market as bit of a let down. I don't have any of them myself, but do get to use different ones regularly.

If I was going to spend my own money, it would be on an iPad2 :thumbs:

ive had a bit of a fiddle with a few of them earlier in comet, the motorola was the one that stood out to me. i think the problem with the ipad for me was that it feels exactly the same as an iphone which i have had for getting on for 18months now. not that i dislike apple but its nothing 'new' to me if that makes sense. :wacko:

ive had a bit of a fiddle with a few of them earlier in comet, the motorola was the one that stood out to me. i think the problem with the ipad for me was that it feels exactly the same as an iphone which i have had for getting on for 18months now. not that i dislike apple but its nothing 'new' to me if that makes sense. :wacko:

I know exactly what you mean. it is just a big version of my phone... which is why I have not got one. I have found the touch-ness (if you know what I mean) of all the others no where near as good as the iPad. Spend a good five minutes on each one typing and you will see what I mean.

I used a Galaxy the other week and it took an age to boot up :thumbdown:

Just bought a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and it's bloody brilliant. Cost a fair bit though, but I'm a sucker for new gadgets :dance:

I had an iPad2 before (which I sold to fund the Galaxy Tab) and the Samsung is far, far better and allows you much more control over what you do and the content on it. The iPad is good for games and messing around on, while the Samsung is actually usable for real things.

Just bought a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and it's bloody brilliant. Cost a fair bit though, but I'm a sucker for new gadgets :dance:

I had an iPad2 before (which I sold to fund the Galaxy Tab) and the Samsung is far, far better and allows you much more control over what you do and the content on it. The iPad is good for games and messing around on, while the Samsung is actually usable for real things.

i didnt think it was out yet, how much did you have to pay if you dont mind me asking.

i think android 3.0 is the way im going to go :thumbs:

carpet could do with a clean.... :surrender:

Thats just the weave :p

I will tell the missus about you comment though, don't fancy your luck when we are in PS next :snack:

Is that because you will be there? :console: Me and the mrs are thick as thieves :lol::lol::lol::lol: