Goodies

Ian

My first lot of goodies are almost sorted :teeth: .

JWT Popcharger has now been dispatched :teeth:

Will be ordering a set of 19s tomorrow

Nismo oil cap is already on

Just need a few more cheapish things I can buy as my parents want to know what to get me for Christmas. Any Ideas?? They are already buying the Popcharger but are refusing to tell me how much more they are giving me

Get the S2000 arial for looks, plus a Z or Millbrook tax disc holder if haven't already got one.

After that, then you need a boot tonneau cover from one of the home made people, or as a last resort then Nissan.

Then, for a bit of bling what about alu kick plates, alu vent trims, etc

I recently got some CF bling - B-Pillar trim, Rear strut trim, etc B)B)

Gus

My first lot of goodies are almost sorted :teeth: .

JWT Popcharger has now been dispatched :teeth:

Will be ordering a set of 19s tomorrow

Nismo oil cap is already on

Just need a few more cheapish things I can buy as my parents want to know what to get me for Christmas. Any Ideas?? They are already buying the Popcharger but are refusing to tell me how much more they are giving me

Have you got front and back Z badges?

tell em to buy you a cheapo Nismo exhaust ;)

Ive been dropping hints that I want one :D

So far I think ill get

S2000 Ariel

CF B pillar Inserts

Tax disk holder

Not sure about the badges. Maybe I can get them to pay something towards the wheels though

I still get money off my parents for christmas because im 22 & still live at home. I get on well with my parents & have no reason to move on at the moment. If my parents want to give me money for Christmas then its their choice. I dont get as much as my younger brother does & I never ask for anything off them throught the year.

:p:P:P

I still get money off my parents for christmas because im 22 & still live at home. I get on well with my parents & have no reason to move on at the moment. If my parents want to give me money for Christmas then its their choice. I dont get as much as my younger brother does & I never ask for anything off them throught the year.

Aaaah. Do you get a stocking put up for you around the fire? Do you have your own key? :bleh:

Young folk nowadays, I ask you!

When I were a lad, you thought yourself lucky if you got an apple, an orange and a chocolate penny (don't ask) in your stocking.

:)

When I were a lad, you thought yourself lucky if you got an apple, an orange and a chocolate penny (don't ask) in your stocking.

I would have complained about that :teeth:

I love chocolate pennies. I think ill buy some tomorrow when I got shopping, I havent had them since I were young

I would have complained about that :teeth:

I love chocolate pennies. I think ill buy some tomorrow when I got shopping, I havent had them since I were young

I do love getting my fingers into a chocolate penny especially when its in a set of stockings :teeth:

These days you'd call Childline! :p