My Le Mans efforts!

Jak

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of what I have done to the car for the trip down to Le Mans (Leaving 3.30am Wednesday :surrender: )

Anyway, it's just for a bit of fun but I actually thought it turned out okay!

P1030210.jpg

P1030207.jpg

P1030208.jpg

Might even leave it on till the next show lol

Jak

Thanks guys, I have to admit I am pretty pleased with the results - should have spent a bit more time on it really getting everything dead straight etc but its not like its a permanent feature so..... meh :lol:

Nice

but you could do so much more with such talents

Ha, thanks (unless that was riddled with sarcasm of course :p) But I didn't really want anything on the paint....I'm sure it wouldnt have done any harm but better to be safe than sorry!

Very cool Jak and no where near the paint. Can you still see out the back window?

Thanks Bronzee - Yeah i can still see fine - surprisingly it doesn't really block much, although the polka-dot reflections that come through the cabin when the suns behind you are a little weird at first!

Nice work, Jak, have a great time...

Cheers CS!

Thats great

Nice to see you have the 350z-uk sticker on the 'right' side for those that may try to overtake on the trip through France

Haha! Hadn't thought of that actually but now you mention it itis rather ideally placed - even at a helpful angle! there was no way i was gonna bastardise the forum sticker by covering it up with dots eitherway!