350Z 18'' wheels & premium tyres SOLD

lukekbrown

Hi,

I'm selling my set of standard 18 inch wheels with tyres.

The Rears are in good condition and are sat on almost new Falken FK452 tyres (approx 6 - 7mm tread)

One front wheel is in okay condition with minor marks, the other front wheel has quite a lot of kerbing (i've tried to show this in the photos as much as possible), both are sat on Dunlop SP Sport 9000 tyres, of which has a couple of mm tread left, (these will be good for another 1000 miles or so). Will make perfect winter wheels.

I'm selling these for £250.

Collection is preferable, but can get a quote to send via courier if required. I am based in Reading (Junction 11 of the M4) in close proximity to M25 and M40.

Pictures are as follows:

008.jpg

009.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014-1.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guys,

These are still for sale.

Will let them go for £300 :doh:

i think these are still for sale due to the price being too high. I have seen sets struggle to go for 150ish with tyres. I only paid 400 for rays

Guys,

i think these are still for sale due to the price being too high. I have seen sets struggle to go for 150ish with tyres. I only paid 400 for rays

I can see lukes point, he's spent £260 on tyres.

You'd probably be better off selling the tyres for £70 each and the wheels for £150 on ebay

Guys,

I can see lukes point, he's spent £260 on tyres.

You'd probably be better off selling the tyres for £70 each and the wheels for £150 on ebay

I'd sell the rubber seperate and i think you'd struggle to get 100 for the wheels without tyres.

If I was splitting, I'd want:

£130 for the pair of Falken FK452 rear tyres (almost new with loads of tread)

£40 for the pair of Dunlop front tyres (just above the wear limiter, would be good for track use)

£120 for the front and rear wheels

But would want confirmation of a sale of all of the above before I commit to split, as don't want to be left with anything.

Thanks