The modding has started!

sl114

Surely the whole point of modding a car is you want to change / upgrade bits that you think can look better, weigh less, feel nicer, sound better etc. The theme being you! Go for what you want, just might make selling on more or less easy. And if it's real CF stuck on well, I wonder how many could tell whether it's real or not........?? ;)

Surely the whole point of modding a car is you want to change / upgrade bits that you think can look better, weigh less, feel nicer, sound better etc. The theme being you! Go for what you want, just might make selling on more or less easy. And if it's real CF stuck on well, I wonder how many could tell whether it's real or not........?? ;)
Thats the thing, i always to subtle mods, id never go so mad it just looks rubbish. THe only BIG mod will be the Nismo kit, but we know these are sought after dont we ;)

IMO CF only looks good with 3 colours. Yellow, GM & White - any other colour & it doesnt look as good. Im planning on a few carbon goodies at the moment but that may change yet as Im still deciding.

Whats the quality like on the B pillar stickers?

IMO CF only looks good with 3 colours. Yellow, GM & White - any other colour & it doesnt look as good. Im planning on a few carbon goodies at the moment but that may change yet as Im still deciding.

Whats the quality like on the B pillar stickers?

And Orange - carbon kevlar stylee!! :D

does the flash do it any justice?

If you want I have a bag full of ickle CF stickers that I used to protect (cover up) parts of my old bike fuel tank... they even come with a custom made baseball cap to wear at a jaunty angle ;)

Yeah i'll have them, then when i see you at a show i will put them all over you, postit note style!!! haha :thumbs:;)