Annoying Beep

Skeletor

Do you have an extraordinarily large nose that hits the horn as you get in the seat?

Never heard it in our car - is it an import doing a weird importy type thing? Sometimes they like to beep at you to remind about putting the belt on.

Do you have an extraordinarily large nose that hits the horn as you get in the seat?

Never heard it in our car - is it an import doing a weird importy type thing? Sometimes they like to beep at you to remind about putting the belt on.

:teeth: No on both fronts its not an import and it happens after the engine has been started and I've put my seatbelt on?

:teeth: No on both fronts its not an import and it happens after the engine has been started and I've put my seatbelt on?

Hang on tight, its gonna be a bumpy eject.... :lol:

Sorry mate, I haven't had this problem, Bluetooth module is usually in the larger compartment in the centre console, by your elbow, do you have any warning lamps up? Or error codes?

Its is just a single 'beep' or is it a 'beep...............beep...............beep' or a 'beepbeepbeepbeepbeep'?

ECG indicating Skele's heart going nuts in anticipation of the drive?

Sorry I'm probably useless here. Low fuel sensor make a beep? Head unit\Nav waking up? Try varying your usual order of things and see what happens. I'll go back to lurking now.

Its is just a single 'beep' or is it a 'beep...............beep...............beep' or a 'beepbeepbeepbeepbeep'?

ECG indicating Skele's heart going nuts in anticipation of the drive?

Sorry I'm probably useless here. Low fuel sensor make a beep? Head unit\Nav waking up? Try varying your usual order of things and see what happens. I'll go back to lurking now.

:teeth: Heehee first prize to that man its the sat nav waking up! Ive only had the car 2 months or so and never used the sat nav so never lifted the cover! Thanks for the help

Chap FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :#1:

Useless he aint!

Chap FTW!!!!!!!!!!! :#1:

Useless he aint!

He's only got 4 posts as well... you guru's should be ashamed! :p