Wheel Couriers?

leonk

Can anyone recommend a wheel courier for some wheels and tyres I am trying to buy :ninja: .

as always thanks in advance.

I use this Site a lot. Couriers/transport providers bid for your business and have feedback from their customers. i buy n sell M'cycles and find the site great for my transport needs.

http://www.shiply.com

Can anyone recommend a wheel courier for some wheels and tyres I am trying to buy :ninja: .

as always thanks in advance.

I use this Site a lot. Couriers/transport providers bid for your business and have feedback from their customers. i buy n sell M'cycles and find the site great for my transport needs.

http://www.shiply.com

+1 :thumbs:

All top secret at the moment marzman. Especially where the missus is concerned and budget severely reduced following purchase of a KTM 250EXC enduro for my lad.

Don't have kids, they cost you a fortune!!!!

All top secret at the moment marzman. Especially where the missus is concerned and budget severely reduced following purchase of a KTM 250EXC enduro for my lad.

Don't have kids, they cost you a fortune!!!!

Cool... got any pics of the KTM?

And you can tell her whatever wheels you get were a bargain on eBay... :thumbs:

Wicked. Is that road legal? And if not, where's he going to ride it?

Have you got Rays at the moment...? Paint them yourself... go for gloss black, and then get some blue wheel nuts and 25mm spacers... will look B)

Yeh it's all road legal. He's joined a club that go green laneing around Buxton. His 125wr just wasn't up to the job and he needs that for work!!

Got my heart set on some 19"s just negotiating and getting courier/refurb prices at moment. Still can't afford Volks though :lol: